MATBUS Prize Drawings (Sweepstakes) Official Rules Promotion - Quarter Days
1. Quarter Days November 26 & 27, December 4, 11, 18, & 24. Six $150 gift cards to Best Buy (3), Game Stop (1), Crave Restaurant (1), and Chick-fil-A (1). No purchase necessary
a. Entry through paper drawing slip located at the Ground Transportation Center.
b. Entry through paper drawing slips located on all MATBUS Fixed Route buses.
c. Multiple entries accepted per sweepstakes.
2. Any prize restrictions that apply
a. No prize restrictions apply.
3. Opening date and scheduled termination date of the sweepstakes
a. Entries accepted on November 26 and 27 and December 4, 11, 18 and 24.
b. Six drawings of 1 prize winner per Quarter day drawn on November 29, December 6, 13, 20, and 27.
4. Complete name and address of the sponsor and promoter of the contest
a. Prize package provided by Midwest Radio, 1020 25th St S, Fargo, ND 58103
5. Number of prizes, the accurate description of each prize, the retail value of each prize, and the odds of winning each prize
a. Odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received.
b. There are 6 gift cards worth $150 each to be given away.
c. If prize listed is no longer available, another prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
6. Manner of selection of winners and when a determination of winners will be made and how winner will be notified
a. One prize award per person per promotion.
b. Winners are selected by random drawing.
c. For paper drawing slips, random drawing will be selected by hand from drawing slips with at least two staff present.
d. A determination of winners shall be made no later than 48 hours after termination date of each entry period. If not claimed within 7 days of award notice, prize may be withdrawn or another winner drawn.
e. Notification can be made by email, telephone, text, social media or listing posted at GTC.
7. Where and when a list of winners can be obtained
a. A list of the winners shall be posted no more than 48 hours after termination of each entry period.
b. Posting of winner can be made on paper or electronically.
c. Winner shall be posted on social media and/or at the www.matbus.com website.