It has recently come to our attention that some riders are experiencing an issue with Connect Card transfers. This issue has been occurring only with the Connect Card, not the app or cash fares.
The Connect Card has an embedded 90 minute transfer, and should not charge a rider when they scan it on their next bus. Some riders have been charged for this transfer, rather than receiving it for free.
MATBUS staff are working with our vendor company to fix this issue as quickly as possible, but we do not yet have a timeline for when this will happen.
We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issue.
If you think you have been charged incorrectly...
• Check your transaction history for extra charges.
• Write down any dates and times that have extra charges.
• Send an email to email@example.com with the full list of dates/times for us to investigate.
• Staff will verify the incorrect charges, and issue any appropriate account compensation.
How to find your transaction history
• Go to the Connect Portal – www.matbusconnect.com
• Select Rider Activity
• Choose a date range and click “Get Report”